Greenleaf Elementary School
From the Desk of Dr. Green
Did you know that…
- I try my hardest every day to help your child learn?
- It makes my day when I see him succeed?
- I praise him every day for his hard work and offer words of encouragement when things are difficult?
- I help him to be a good student and friend?
- I help give him the tools to fight his own battles but offer support when that isn’t enough?
- I worry when your child is hurt or sick?
- I wipe his tears and hug him when he’s sad?
And did you also know that…
- A lot of the fun things we do and cool stuff we have I bought with my own money?
- Many nights and weekends I spend time planning and preparing activities that help make his educational experience an exciting one?
- That when your child is having trouble in school I worry about him well after he’s home for the day.
So please, if you have a question or concern, treat me as you would any other person who has your child’s best interest at heart. Together we can help your child to become the best he can be!